Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (FP&A Manager)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Unimacts is a contract manufacturing and supply chain management company that focuses on the solar and wind industries. The company has operations in the US, Mexico, Spain, India and China. Unimacts’ primary end market of solar will be undergoing significant and rapid growth in light of the recent Inflation Reduction Act. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic company in the renewable energy markets. In addition, the parent company of Unimacts is backed by industry leading VC companies that have invested in some of the most well-known VC-backed companies in the world.
The FP&A Manager will play an integral role in developing FP&A capabilities for individual manufacturing locations and for the overall company. The FP&A Manager will need to interface with business unit leaders to help determine key metrics and KPI’s critical to management of the business and then generate reporting capabilities on a repeatable and accurate basis. Over time, the FP&A group will grow and the Manager will need to oversee and manage a team located in the US and India.
Characteristics Needed for Success
- Someone highly motivated to add value and deliver results, driven by an innate sense of urgency.
- Someone attentive to detail, personally committed to quality.
- Someone with manufacturing and cost accounting experience.
- Someone with experience working in manufacturing ERP systems (QuickBooks, Fishbowl, Dynamics 365).
- Someone with strong interpersonal communication skills and a desire to build effective relationships across company functions and international borders.
- A professional able to operate with high regard to integrity, trust, and ethics.
- Process, systems, and solutions oriented.
- Positive, curious, high energy, and creative.
- Create plant level reporting capabilities to track production, labor and scrap efficiencies.
- Work side-by-side with plant management to develop actionable KPI’s and metrics to help drive performance of the operation.
- Direct plant and company-wide forecasting and annual budgeting process, managing the annual operating plan including income statement, cash flow, and balance sheet forecasts.
- Build, maintain, and improve financial and operational reporting packages to measure and track results against expectations.
- Collaborate with the Accounting Team to prepare variance to budget, last year, latest forecast and other deep-dive analyses.
- Direct the execution of various strategic and business analyses and drive cross-functional initiatives involving employees from across the organization.
- Analyze the trends of OKRs (Objectives and Key Results), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
- 5-7 years of industry experience with budgeting/planning, financial modeling, and decision analytics (e.g., FP&A, corporate finance).
- Experience working in manufacturing or plant environment.
- Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a background of strong financial acumen and data analysis.
- Driven self-starter who enjoys rolling up her/his sleeves and building complex financial models in Excel or other planning applications.
- Comfort with an ever-changing environment and ability to quickly adapt on the fly.
- Able to take raw data, analyze it, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Previous experience working in a high-growth environment preferred.
- Experience with financial planning/business intelligence tools.
- Experience with creating Power BI dashboards a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus bonus based on performance.
Travel: 25 to 35% travel – both domestic and international
Benefits: 401(k), Health and dental insurance, paid time off.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work location: Onsite in Las Vegas, NV 89103
For consideration, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org