Unimacts (UNX) is a leader in the Industrial Manufacturing Services space. UNX offers contract manufacturing and supply chain management services to industrial OEMs globally with a focus on the alternative energy sectors of solar and wind. UNX provides castings, forgings, fabrications, assemblies, and machine shop services, as well as complimentary quality, supply chain, and engineering services. UNX provides these solutions from its own factories in Mexico and Spain, operations centers in USA and Europe, and from partner supply factories around the world.
Unimacts is seeking a Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. Working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The ideal candidate will have knowledge in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition.
- Manage team handling AR/AP transactions.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded with correct project and business units.
- Daily accounting of sub-ledger posting in GL, including initiation of any reconciliation when required
- Monthly preparation of the Balance Sheet reflecting accuracy prior to monthly closing.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of BS and P&L accounts reconciliation at month end.
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliation.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, and Direct Cost Accounts.
- Perform Monthly accruals entries for both income and costs.
- Review and verification of bookkeeping and accounting.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports and review and preparation of financial statements.
- Assist in tax preparation and filings.
- Ensure all internal processes, systems and best practices are followed at all times, including Document Checklist, Activity List, SOP and financial work papers.
- 1-3 years experience with end-to-end accounting practices.
- Able to communicate with client and US home office relations.
- Excellent organizing abilities, scheduling and monitoring.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and QuickBooks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
For Consideration, please email resume to Careersindia@unimacts.com