Las Vegas, Nevada
Unimacts is a contract manufacturing and supply chain management company that focuses on the solar and wind industries. The company has operations in the US, Mexico, Spain, India and China. Unimacts’ primary end market of solar will be undergoing significant and rapid growth in light of the recent Inflation Reduction Act. This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic company in the renewable energy markets. In addition, the parent company of Unimacts is backed by industry leading VC companies that have invested in some of the most well-known VC-backed companies in the world.
Unimacts is seeking a Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. This role will work to maintain order and transparency of the company’s finances. The Junior Accountant will have knowledge in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers with attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition.
- Manage team handling AR/AP transactions.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded with correct project and business units.
- Daily accounting of sub-ledger posting in GL, including initiation of any reconciliation when required
- Monthly preparation of the Balance Sheet reflecting accuracy prior to monthly closing.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of BS and P&L accounts reconciliation at month end.
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliation.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, and Direct Cost Accounts.
- Perform Monthly accruals entries for both income and costs.
- Review and verification of bookkeeping and accounting.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports and review and preparation of financial statements.
- Assist in tax preparation and filings.
- Ensure all internal processes, systems and best practices are followed at all times, including Document Checklist, Activity List, SOP and financial work papers.
- 3+ years’ experience with end-to-end accounting practices.
- Able to communicate with other team members..
- Excellent organizing abilities, scheduling and monitoring.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and QuickBooks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
For Consideration, please email resume to Careers @unimacts.com